- SB2 Student Manual
- Study of minimum of eight keys
- Continued study of scales harmonized with primary chords and practice of accompaniment patterns including broken chords and playing rhythmic patterns
- Study of three forms of the minor scale: natural, harmonic, and melodic.
- Study of inversions of triads
- Study of cadences. (A cadence is a progression of chords.)
- Expanded studies of: note names to include ledger lines and articulation with an introduction to accents.
- Introduction to simple analysis.
- Continued practice of: harmonization and transposition, composition and arranging, listening for dynamics, meter, articulation, form, and accompaniment styles.
Student’s Information Sheet current year
This information sheet is made for your reference. Payment policies, and practice time are listed as follow:
- Lessons fees are expected to be in the form of Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) per month, for the whole year or in full. Late payment charges / NSF fees will be applied when payments are rejected or not received after September 1, of the current year. There will be an additional $15 handling fee applied if you wish to make cash or cheque payment, credit card (4% surcharge) for pre-authorized monthly recurring lesson fees.
- Please be prepared with necessary lesson materials (music books, practice folder, bag, tin sheet with magnets, etc.)
- Please visit our website POLICY for updated information.
Material Fee: $180
Registration Fee: $55
Resources & Recital Fee: $85
September First Months Tuition due at registration: $105
Monthly Tuition October to May: $105 per month (due via monthly pre-authorized debit $105) or one year payment remaining $840